We’re really proud to be able to offer you as much of our normal service as possible from home, enabling us to be there for you while also protecting the well-being of our team and their communities. However, you may experience longer wait times than usual when trying to reach us.
You can find answers to most questions in the articles in our Help Centre by using the search bar above, and we've put together some of our most popular questions for you here. Please take some time to check these first, or search for other articles, to see if your question has already been answered before contacting our Support Team.
For more information on our Responsible Gaming tools and how you can manage your account, click the links below:
- For tips on Staying in Control and advice on all of our tools available, click here.
- To set a Deposit Limit on your account, click here.
- To add a Session Reminder, click here.
- To take a break and set a Cool Off, click here.
- For information on self-exclusions, click here.
If you still need to contact us, you can still reach us by clicking “Contact Support” in the bottom right corner, or “Submit a Request” using the link below. To help us support the players who need us the most, we would kindly ask that you only call or chat to us if your query is urgent, and allow up to 5 working days for us to reply to any emails.