How do I add you to my Safe Senders list?
Below is a list of how to add us to your mailing list on the most popular email providers:
- Hotmail (Outlook.com)
1. Click the cog at the top right of the page, then click on "Options"
2. Under the heading "Junk Email" click on "Safe Senders"
3. Click to enter the address, then put starspins.com into the box marked "Enter sender or domain here" and finally, click the + symbol to the right.
- Yahoo Mail (YMail)
1. Click the Addresses tab.
2. Click Add Contact at the upper left.
3. Enter starspins.com and any other details you want, then click Save
4. If you have an e-mail message from Starspins, from that message you can also:
5. Click Add to Address Book in the From field of the header:
6. Click Save Contact.
- Google Mail (GMail)
1. Click "Gmail" in the top left hand corner, then click "Contacts".
2. Click the Icon with a person and a + sign, then enter starspins.com and click the "Add" button.
- Windows Mail
1. Click the "Mark as safe" or "Add to contacts" link
2. In Hotmail click on the Options link
3. Select Show Options for
4. Click the "Safe and blocked senders" link
5. Click the "Safe senders" link
6. Add our domain names.
- Apple Mail
1. Click on the sender's email address at the top of the email
2. A list of options will appear on a drop down
3. Click on "Add to Address Book"
4. Your sender will be automatically added to your Apple Mail Safe Senders List
Make sure you're adding our email address itself to your list so you can get everything we've sent. If emails from us are still being moved to you 'Spam' or 'Junk' folder after following these instructions, please contact your e-mail provider as they may be able to help.
How do I make sure that I am signed up to receive email marketing?
You can check your contact preferences by going to My Account > Manage Details > Contact Preferences. If you decide to opt out of our emails, you can also do this here. Please allow up to 72 hours for all emails to stop once you have opted out.