What is the best way to access the games on your site on a mobile or tablet?
We recommend using Safari (iOS devices like the iPad and iPhone) or Chrome (on Android devices). You can download Chrome from the Google Play Store. Please note that the Puffin browser will not allow access to the games at all.
There's a 'Rotate Device' message showing when I try to access a game, what should I do?
Slots are playable in 'Landscape' and Bingo in 'Portrait' so you'll have to turn your device in order to interact. If the screen doesn't automatically spin around for you, you'll just need to turn on 'Screen Rotation' (or remove 'Screen Lock') depending on the device.
On an iPhone or iPad, you can check your Screen Lock by:
• Sweeping your finger from the base of your device to the top.
• This will show some extra settings and in order to allow the screen to rotate, the lock symbol (half circle arrow with a padlock) would need to be dark.
• If it is lit up, tap on it to disable the lock.
On an Android mobile or tablet, you can check your Screen Lock by:
• Sweeping your finger from the top of your device towards the bottom.
• This will open the status bar and here you can enable screen rotation (circular arrow).
• This would need to be lit up in order to allow your screen to rotate.
Why can’t I can't find the game I was looking for?
We don't have all the games from our Desktop site just yet, but we're adding more almost every week! You can use our Demo mode to explore all the exciting options available on the Mobile website. You never know, you might find a new favourite!
The games won't load for me, or one is 'stuck' on the screen?
You might be having a loading or connection problem. Don’t worry, the games are all played on our secure server so you can't miss out on the result, even if you don't see it. A game would either wait for you to go back in and complete it, or it would complete on our systems and credit any wins automatically. To resolve the loading issue, we recommend clearing your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies. For instructions on how to do this please click here.
I’m still having problems loading a game, what else can I try?
If the games are generally running slowly or aren't loading up, there's a few more things you can try:
1) Close all other applications on your device before accessing our site. If you have other applications open on your device, this may affect the loading of our games. We would recommend closing all other applications before going to the site. From an iOS device, you can close open applications by pressing the Home button two times quickly. This will show small previews of your recently used apps and you can swipe up on each of these to close them fully. Whilst using most Android devices, you can close any running applications by pressing and holding the Home button. This will show you any applications which are still active, and you can usually swipe these off the screen to the left- or right-hand side to close them fully.
2) Reset your device. As most people use their mobile and tablet devices on a regular basis, they often stay turned on for quite a long time! It would be beneficial to switch off your device for a few moments from time to time, before turning it back on, to allow it to refresh completely.
3) Refresh your Internet Connection. Whilst members can play using their mobile data, we would recommend using a wireless broadband connection whenever possible as the signal tends to be stronger and a bit more stable. If you do use mobile data to play on the site, you can try disabling and then enabling your internet connection. From most devices, you can turn your data off temporarily within the Settings and Network Connections options.
Once you turn it back on, it should help refresh the connection. If you are connected to Wi-Fi connection, then it would be beneficial to turn off your Internet Router for around 10-15 minutes. Once you have then turned this back on, your connection would be refreshed.