What is a Session Reminder?
You can set a Session Reminder to help you keep track of the amount of time you spend on site.
What Session Reminder times are available?
30 minutes, 60 minutes or 2 hours. The default setting is 'Not Set'.
How do I set a Session Reminder?
1) Go to My Account Play Responsibly Session Reminder
2) Select a time from the drop-down menu
3) Click 'Confirm' The Session Reminder starts from the time you log in to your account, rather than the time of your first game.
Any changes made to your Session Reminder will come into effect when next log in.
How do I change or remove my Session Reminder?
Follow the steps above but select 'Not Set'. This change will take effect next time you log in.
How does the Session Reminder work?
A pop-up message will be displayed after the selected time period has passed, at this point we will present you with 3 options;
1) You can continue playing by selecting 'Continue Playing'
2) You can choose to view your 'Transaction History' to check on your Deposits and Withdrawals
3) You can log out of your account with immediate effect
Time Spent Playing Reminder
Every 3 hours from when you log in, a message pops up to remind you of how long you have been playing onsite. This will give you the option to continue playing, log out or view the History section to check your gameplay. The Time Spent Playing Reminder cannot be turned off and you must make a selection for it to disappear.
Does it stop me from playing?
No, it's intended as a reminder only, you can log back in afterwards. If you want to prevent access to the account entirely for a set period, you would be able to set a Cool Off. You can find out more about these here. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team here.